Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Life - surprises or desires??

Its mid May..no am not giving you a time check :P the weather at my end is like damn sweltering and monsooon showers are like the only thing iam waiting for right now..Okay thats a lie :P am waiting for a lot of other things too but they're kinda private so lets leave it there..
Lately life has been getting weird and weird, its like a Cyrus show which refuses to end.If you look at it with that prospect,some of the segments have been off the hook,some terrified me,some were ridiculous and others were confusing and left me questioning..and i mean confusing in a good and bad way..
If after reading what's about to follow you call me a split person I wont blame you..but the truth is,at the moment am like going through a very confused stage of my life..Know what..its totally funny..How much I love a colour one day and despise it the other,How desperately I desire a jacket and then refuse to wear it to college a single day when I have it actually hanging in my closet,How dieting and salads seem like a brilliant idea at an hour but at the other I give in to my chocolate cravings with delight,How resolutions and decisions seem so firm and are made with such determination but are broken within hours,How easily can I spend hours talking absolute crap about nothing else but '2 min noodles' and actually enjoy that with a person I merely acknowledged a couple of months ago :P,Why in world do 'nudges' seem like the best idea to address people?,Why does it make me smile everytime someone tells me my voice ounds like a kid on the phone??(it doesnt!!),How a cousin can become a sister and not only a sister a mentor too..How can it feel right if you are breaking your own rules & crossing your own lines..and if you are indeed doing that is that wrong?? hehe some of that stuff was cheesy, but hey you'll have to deal with that here..

1 comment:

  1. hiya mairah!!!!!!!!
    lol mein tumhari spelling bhi bhool gayyi!!!!
    btw its me... zainab!!!!!!!
    beta tu to saaf apni jaan se bezaar hai...
    koi aisa karta hai???
    tum pagal ho beta...
    aur yeh kiya izzat ka khayal rakho??!!!!
    beta izzat un ki ki jati hai jin ki izzat actually mein ho... aur tumhari to.... i'd better not say anything!!!!!! lol!!!!!! insaan ban jao beta!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete